A good place to start if you want to attend a British university

June 25th, 2006 · No Comments


As the site states, “UCAS is the central organisation that processes applications for full-time undergraduate courses at UK universities and colleges.”

UCAS is an amazing resource for those who wish to apply at a British university. All universities are connected to UCAS, similar to how state colleges are in the US. They have an abundance of information for international students and help to point you in the right direction. One cool thing is that you can search their database of universities based on your program of study. Sweet.

Leave a Reply